I am a psychologist and psychotherapist. I draw on humanistic-experiential therapy and emotion-focused therapy (EFT). I also use knowledge drawn from other therapeutic streams, depending on the individual needs of the client.
I provide individual adults’ psychotherapy.
I graduated from the School of Psychotherapy at the INTRA Center for Psychological Assistance and Education recommended by the Polish Psychological Association.
The main premise of my work is to create a safe space for the client to experience themselves and explore the world of inner experiences.
I help people:
- experiencing a life crisis
- having difficulty dealing with their emotions
- coping with bereavement or experienced trauma
- suffering from depressed mood, anxiety, confusion, feelings of loneliness
- experiencing difficulties in interpersonal relationships
- being overly critical of themselves and having low self-esteem
- struggling with somatic ailments.
I subject my work to regular supervision.
I am a member of the Polish Society for Integrative Experiential Psychotherapy and Social Education INTRA.