I have been practising for over 25 years. Between 2001 and 2014 I worked in the Neurosis Clinic in the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw, in the past three years between 2011-2014 I worked as a senior consultant in the day care centre, and later the clinic’s 24-hour ward.
For many years I have been working as a psychotherapist and doctor psychiatrist in private practice. Depending on the patient’s needs I provide qualified individual psychotherapy or psychiatric consultation.
As a psychotherapist I work in a humanistic approach and I utilise experiential psychotherapy achievements and emotion-centred therapy (EFT). In my work I often integrate with different schools of psychotherapy or adopt relevant strategies and procedures customised for patient’s individual needs.
I undergo regular supervision of psychotherapy. It is in accordance with the standards of continuous training and care for a high substantive and ethical level work.
The most important information regarding my professional qualifications:
- Medical studies: Medical Academy in Bialystok, (currently Medical University of Bialystok)
- Specialisation in psychiatry; Honours exam, Institute Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences degree, Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychotherapist’s Certificate: Polish Psychiatric Association; Scientific Section of Psychotherapy
- Balint group leader certificate, recommendation awarded by the Polish Balint Society
- Certificate of completion of postgraduate studies in the field of management and organisation of healthcare University of Business and Entrepreneurship in Ostrowiec Świetokrzyski.