PSYCHOTHERAPIST IN TRAINING
I gained professional experience as an intern at the Clinic for Neuroses, Personality Disorders, and Eating Disorders at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw, as well as a therapist in therapeutic and support-development groups. I am on my way to finish the comprehensive, 4-year psychotherapy course at the Institute of Integral Gestalt Psychotherapy. The course is officially accredited by the Polish Psychological Association.
I work as a humanistic-experiential psychotherapist.
I believe that a safe, accepting therapeutic relationship provides the framework for healing and development. The integration of the body, mind, emotions, and spirituality holds particular significance for me in creating a comprehensive approach to building well-being.
I invite individuals dealing with:
- difficulties in coping with emotions, expressing them, and labeling them;
- difficulties in recognizing needs, communicating them, and fulfilling them;
- challenges in setting boundaries, maintaining them, and negotiating them;
- low self-esteem and self-acceptance;
- a sense of blocked life potential;
- loss, separation, and grief;
- prolonged stress and psychosomatic overload;
- difficulties arising from changes in life situations;
- anxiety, low mood, depression, and a sense of emptiness;
- challenges with intimacy, relationship crises;
- experiencing loneliness;
- difficulties in professional life and seeking a way to self-realization;
- challenges in the relationship with food and body image, with eating disorders.
I undergo regular supervision for my therapeutic work and adhere to the ethical code of a psychotherapist.
I actively participate in professional training, workshops, exercises, and conferences to enhance my professional qualifications. In 2025, I plan to defend my master’s thesis in clinical psychology.
Privately, I draw energy from nature and art, particularly architecture. I am an animal lover.
My personal experience includes migration, returning to the country, and a career path change.
I am a therapist welcoming individuals from the LGBTQIA+ community, immigrants, and those from diverse cultural backgrounds.
I conduct psychotherapy for adults in both Polish and English. You are warmly invited.