I am a graduate of the First Medical Faculty of the Warsaw Medical University in Warsaw. I work as a psychiatrist undergoing specialty training in psychiatry, at the Third Psychiatric Clinic at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology.
I gained experience in the field of psychiatry by working in the Abstinence Treatment Unit, Drug Detoxification, the Community Treatment Team, as well as in the Day Care Unit designed for patients with affective disorders, depressive-anxiety disorders, on the autism spectrum and after a psychotic crisis.
I am highly trusted by my colleagues at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology, viewed as an experienced psychiatrist proficient in the latest modern knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
I am valued by my patients for my knowledge and experience, and for my ability to sensitively and empathetically take the time to listen to their complaints.
I provide diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders in adults such as:
- sudden crises concerning partner relationships or in the work environment
- mood disorders
- sleep disorders
- depressive disorders
- neurotic and other anxiety disorders
- stress-related adaptation disorders, including PTSD, bullying
- anxiety disorders, in which anxiety takes the form of a variety of somatic symptoms,
- eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, paroxysmal overeating syndrome often co-occurring with obesity)
- psychotic disorders
- alcohol and drug addiction and support for codependents, DDA
- support for people experiencing violence
Each patient is a special and unique person for me, to whom I try to devote the maximum of my knowledge and skills every time.
I am constantly collaborating with psychologists, psychotherapists and doctors of other specialties to provide patients with the best possible care and well-being.
With the patient’s best interests in mind and my constant pursuit of obtaining the latest knowledge in applied treatment standards, I have been attending numerous scientific conferences, clinical meetings, as well as periodic meetings of the Balint Group for many years. The professional meetings of the Balint Group are an extremely valuable source for improving my professional skills in establishing an empathetic and sympathetic relationship with my patients.